WATCH: Alex Trebek Describes Hotel Burglar Chase on “Today Show”
11:55 am, July 28th, 2011VIDEO
“I woke up and saw a figure in our hotel bedroom, and I thought I was dreaming,” says the “Jeopardy!” host.
“I realized immediately that someone had been in the room, and I put on my underwear and ran down the hall to see if I could find her.”
When Trebek caught up with the culprit, Lucinda Moyers, she insisted she hadn’t been in his room but was “visiting friends.”
She was later arrested by San Francisco police.
Trebek, meanwhile, injured his Achilles tendon in the fracas, but will be OK.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?