WATCH: Alex Trebek Describes Hotel Burglar Chase on “Today Show”
11:55 am, July 28th, 2011VIDEO
“I woke up and saw a figure in our hotel bedroom, and I thought I was dreaming,” says the “Jeopardy!” host.
“I realized immediately that someone had been in the room, and I put on my underwear and ran down the hall to see if I could find her.”
When Trebek caught up with the culprit, Lucinda Moyers, she insisted she hadn’t been in his room but was “visiting friends.”
She was later arrested by San Francisco police.
Trebek, meanwhile, injured his Achilles tendon in the fracas, but will be OK.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed