Alex Trebek Hurt While Chasing Burglar Who Broke Into Hotel Room As He Slept
5:12 pm, July 27th, 2011
Alex Trebek was injured while chasing a burglar at his San Francisco hotel.
A woman identified as Lucinda Moyers broke into the “Jeopardy!” host’s room as he and his wife slept at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
Trebek woke up and chased the intruder, tearing his Achilles tendon and injuring his other leg.
Hotel security stopped Moyers, who had grabbed some of Trebek’s cash.
She was later arrested by the police, and booked for burglary and possession of stolen property.
Trebek, who is 71, appeared on crutches today at the National Geographic World Championship competition on Google’s Mountain View, California campus.
The game show host says he is OK.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West