Alex Trebek Hospitalized After Suffering Heart Attack
3:03 pm, June 24th, 2012
Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy” was admitted into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. on Saturday after suffering a mild heart attack.
He’s in good spirits and undergoing more tests, said a statement from Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Trebek, who has talked recently about retiring from “Jeopardy” after nearly three decades, is expected to be back on the show’s set next month when it resumes taping.
On Saturday, Trebek’s show won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Game/Audience Participation Show.
Gossip Cop will update as more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kate Upton... The Fatty
- Which Stars Can't Stand Kanye?
- Bethenny Frankel Tries Sneaking Into Nightclub After Being Denied
- Former Child Stars That Are Hot Now
- The Real Reason Behind Beyonce's Album's Early Release
- Victoria's Secret Models Twerking Will Make Your Day
- Are Madonna & Sean Penn Rekindling Their Romance?
- Nicole Richie's Little Sister's First Commercial Modeling Gig
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What Does It Mean To Be The Oldest In The Family?