Alex & Sierra STUN With “Say My Name” and “Say Something” on X Factor (VIDEO)
10:28 pm, December 4th, 2013VIDEO
Alex & Sierra absolutely stunned the judges on Wednesday’s “X Factor” with two flawless — and very different — performances.
For the “divas” round, the duo took on “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child, winning the approval of member Kelly Rowland.
“I must admit I was not ready for that. It was a couple of moments in there where I was like, ‘Is this my song?’” said the singer. “I was really shocked. But you guys really actually pulled that off.”
Paulina Rubio called the couple the next Sonny and Cher, and Demi Lovato expressed how badly she wants to see them make the semi-finals.
And mentor Simon Cowell declared, “I get the feeling I’m looking at winners here.”
But that was nothing compared to the standing ovation they received for the A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera duet, “Say Something” during the “unplugged” round.
“I feel like I was watching a performance on an awards show,” gushed Rowland.
Lovato said, “The two of you playing instruments is so magical. It really, really shows how talented you guys are.”
The judge went on to point out that Alex and Sierra never took their eyes off each other during the moving performance, “and it brought tears to my eyes, because it’s so beautiful.”
Cowell boasted, “This, for me, wasn’t just the best performance of the night, cause it was. In so many ways, this is my favorite performance of the entire season from anyone.”
“That wasn’t just a performance, that was a record. And I will be downloading that on iTunes in about 10 minutes,” he went on, adding, “It was outstanding, it was beautiful, sincere, fantastic.”
Check out both videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet