Alex & Sierra Bring Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland to Tears on X Factor Semifinals
10:14 pm, December 11th, 2013VIDEO
Alex & Sierra’s chillingly beautiful final performance on Wednesday’s “X Factor” brought both Demi Lovato and Kelly Rowland to tears.
Both judges cried freely as they commended the couple for their gorgeous version of “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles — after already stunning earlier in the night with “Little Talks” by Of Monsters and Men.
A tearful Rowland told the pair that they “both sounded incredible,” but said it’s Sierra’s growth over the last few months that made her break down.
“Sierra, you are such a flower, and I love watching women grow, and I love watching women blossom,” said the judge.
Lovato wiped away her tears with a tissue as she explained that the track “already has so much meaning to me, and you guys sang it flawless.”
“I’m not even kidding, That was so beautiful and captivating,” she went on. “I’m looking at stars. You guys never cease to amaze me.”
Paulina Rubio told the pair, “You guys have that ‘x factor’ and I can see it from far, far, far away. This is an amazing experience, and just the fact to see you grow, and see you grow so far. You are flying so far.”
Simon Cowell called the performance “raw,” “subtle,” and proof of how much his duo wants to be in next week’s finale.
“I would like to just bottle the last 10 seconds of that song, Sierra, and have it for the rest of my life because it was perfection. Absolute perfection,” he exclaimed.
Earlier in the show, Lovato predicted she was looking at the “winners,” and Cowell said his act is “one of the best contestants I’ve actually worked with for a long, long time.”
They also came out on top of their competitive collaboration with Carlito Olivero.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank