WATCH: Alex & Sierra Give “Perfect” Performances on The X Factor Finale
10:15 pm, December 18th, 2013VIDEO
Alex & Sierra gave it their all on Wednesday’s “X Factor” performance finale.
The couple scored standing ovations for their performances of “Give Me Love” by Ed Sheeran and their reprise of “Say Something” by A Great Big World.
After “Say Something,” Kelly Rowland admitted, “That was even better than the first time that I heard it. I didn’t think it could actually get better because it did.”
“You deserved this moment,” she added.
“You always blow me away, and this was no different,” said Demi Lovato. ”I’m so glad you guys ended this competition on a high note because you could win this.”
Paulina Rubio called the duo “the perfect artists,” and Simon Cowell said he wanted to take off his mentor hat to sincerely and objectively expresse that they are “exactly what a talent show in America needs.”
“I think you’re gonna have a successful career, but based on what you’ve achieved throughout the competition, I genuinely believe you deserve to win this,” he went on.
Earlier in the show, Rowland said the pair deserve a record deal, and Cowell noted, “I always dreamt with a show like this I would find an American star who could represent this country all over the world afterwards and I genuinely believe I found that with you two.”
The act also performed “Bleeding Love” with Leona Lewis.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents