Couple Alex & Sierra Amaze With “Sexy” ‘You’re The One That I Want’ on X Factor
8:45 pm, October 10th, 2013VIDEO
Be prepared to “fall in love” with Alex & Sierra.
The real-life couple and performing duo amazed the judges on Thursday’s “X Factor” with a sexy, sultry, and bluesy version of “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease during the four-chair challenge.
“I genuinely adore you two,” Kelly Rowland told them afterward. “I love listening to you sing together, and I like a bit of the sexiness you guys have, too.”
Paulina Rubio agreed, saying, “I love you guys since the beginning… I believe in you guys as a couple and artists.”
Demi Lovato confessed, “I think that you guys are probably one of my favorite acts in this entire competition, I really do.”
But the singer went on to worry about what would happen if the couple broke up, a concern that Simon Cowell said was “stupid” and “silly.”
“These two I can’t see ever splitting up. You’ll always be Alex and Sierra,” said the mentor.
Cowell went on, ”I really, really like you. There’s no one in the market like you. I like the fact that you put your own twists on these songs. People are really gonna fall in love with you.”
“I can think of nothing better than working with you two in this competition,” added the veteran judge.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?