Alec Baldwin: I Wanted to “Gut” and “Kill” TMZ’s Harvey Levin
10:45 am, July 2nd, 2012
The “30 Rock” star, who recently got into two intense altercations with overzealous paparazzi photographers in New York, tells the magazine in vivid detail about how he’d like to have dispatched others who have crossed paths with him.
Specifically, he mentions Harvey Levin, the TMZ boss who posted audio of Baldwin’s heated voicemail to daughter Ireland back in 2007.
“I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him, and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes,” Baldwin says of Levin.
The actor also reflects on wanting to murder ex-wife Kim Basinger’s lawyer “with a baseball bat.”
As for Basinger herself, Baldwin describes their current relationship as “cordial,” saying he and she speak “from time to time” about their daughter.
Baldwin got married for a second time — to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas — on Saturday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents