Alec Baldwin Slams NBC’s Today Show for “Stalking” Him Outside His Apartment
12:16 pm, April 11th, 2012
Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter to slam media outlets — including NBC, which airs his show “30 Rock” — for “stalking” him at his New York City apartment.
The irony of that has not been lost on Baldwin.
“Outside my apt today, along side the other stalkers from the tabloid press, a crew that identified themselves as being with the ‘Today’ show,” he tweeted Tuesday morning.
He went on to add, “I haven’t appeared on the ‘Today’ show in many years. But did they have to camp outside my apt?”
Of course, why would a news outlet broadcast outside the home of a person who’s being stalked?
Anyway, Bladwin continued, “A story about stalking sure brings out the stalkers in the media. But, the ‘Today’ show?”
The “30 Rock” star, who noted how an over-aggressive photographer “tripped over a baby in a stroller” to snap a picture of his fiancee Hilaria Thomas, expressed surprise that the network he works for hadn’t even bothered to reach out to him during this difficult time.
“No one from NBC contacted me until the ‘Today’ show arrived at my apt,” wrote Baldwin, adding, “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.”
What do you think of Baldwin’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin