Alec Baldwin Slams NBC’s Today Show for “Stalking” Him Outside His Apartment
12:16 pm, April 11th, 2012
Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter to slam media outlets — including NBC, which airs his show “30 Rock” — for “stalking” him at his New York City apartment.
The irony of that has not been lost on Baldwin.
“Outside my apt today, along side the other stalkers from the tabloid press, a crew that identified themselves as being with the ‘Today’ show,” he tweeted Tuesday morning.
He went on to add, “I haven’t appeared on the ‘Today’ show in many years. But did they have to camp outside my apt?”
Of course, why would a news outlet broadcast outside the home of a person who’s being stalked?
Anyway, Bladwin continued, “A story about stalking sure brings out the stalkers in the media. But, the ‘Today’ show?”
The “30 Rock” star, who noted how an over-aggressive photographer “tripped over a baby in a stroller” to snap a picture of his fiancee Hilaria Thomas, expressed surprise that the network he works for hadn’t even bothered to reach out to him during this difficult time.
“No one from NBC contacted me until the ‘Today’ show arrived at my apt,” wrote Baldwin, adding, “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.”
What do you think of Baldwin’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court