Alec Baldwin Slams NBC’s Today Show for “Stalking” Him Outside His Apartment
12:16 pm, April 11th, 2012
Alec Baldwin has taken to Twitter to slam media outlets — including NBC, which airs his show “30 Rock” — for “stalking” him at his New York City apartment.
The irony of that has not been lost on Baldwin.
“Outside my apt today, along side the other stalkers from the tabloid press, a crew that identified themselves as being with the ‘Today’ show,” he tweeted Tuesday morning.
He went on to add, “I haven’t appeared on the ‘Today’ show in many years. But did they have to camp outside my apt?”
Of course, why would a news outlet broadcast outside the home of a person who’s being stalked?
Anyway, Bladwin continued, “A story about stalking sure brings out the stalkers in the media. But, the ‘Today’ show?”
The “30 Rock” star, who noted how an over-aggressive photographer “tripped over a baby in a stroller” to snap a picture of his fiancee Hilaria Thomas, expressed surprise that the network he works for hadn’t even bothered to reach out to him during this difficult time.
“No one from NBC contacted me until the ‘Today’ show arrived at my apt,” wrote Baldwin, adding, “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.”
What do you think of Baldwin’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- McKellen Marrying Stewart