Actress Arrested for Allegedly Stalking Alec Baldwin
10:00 am, April 9th, 2012
A Canadian actress was arrested Sunday night for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin after she showed up at his New York apartment.
Genevieve Sabourin, who met the “30 Rock” star on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash in 2002, reportedly sent emails and texts messages to Baldwin saying she loved him and wanted to have his baby — and also needed money, reports the New York Post.
This is the third time Sabourin has tried to confront Baldwin in just the past two weeks.
She then proceeded to show up at an event he attended at Lincoln Center last week.
Last night, when Sabourin dropped by Baldwin’s New York apartment, a doorman notified the actor, who was in the Hamptons, and the police were called.
Sabourin was busted on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Baldwin for more details, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?