Actress Arrested for Allegedly Stalking Alec Baldwin
10:00 am, April 9th, 2012
A Canadian actress was arrested Sunday night for allegedly stalking Alec Baldwin after she showed up at his New York apartment.
Genevieve Sabourin, who met the “30 Rock” star on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash in 2002, reportedly sent emails and texts messages to Baldwin saying she loved him and wanted to have his baby — and also needed money, reports the New York Post.
This is the third time Sabourin has tried to confront Baldwin in just the past two weeks.
She then proceeded to show up at an event he attended at Lincoln Center last week.
Last night, when Sabourin dropped by Baldwin’s New York apartment, a doorman notified the actor, who was in the Hamptons, and the police were called.
Sabourin was busted on charges of aggravated harassment and stalking.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for Baldwin for more details, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair