Alec Baldwin’s Alleged Stalker Claims They Had Affair
10:18 am, April 10th, 2012
Sabourin allegedly wrote to Baldwin on April 4, “I need to start my new life, with my new name… in my new country help me my newly [sic] husband, you!”
In another email that same day, she allegedly said, “Please Alec come and pick me up now. I am less than 10 min away from you tonight. Say I do to me.”
Baldwin reportedly had to change his cell phone number due to her barrage of messages.
The actor maintains that he NEVER had a romantic relationship with Sabourin, and was only trying to help her get movie roles in the U.S. when he twice took her out to dinner in 2011.
A source tells Gossip Cop that Baldwin’s relationship with Sabourin was “strictly business,” and explains, “He had dinner with her as a favor to a friend.”
Sabourin’s lawyer said at her arraignment on Monday that she and Baldwin “had a mutual relationship, with texts, emails going in both directions,” but did not say whether it was sexual.
A rep for Baldwin tells Gossip Cop in a statement, “As everyone knows, stalking is a serious issue, so we’ve turned this matter over to the NYPD and we’re not commenting on the details of the investigation.”
The actor himself blasted Sabourin on Twitter on Tuesday, writing, “Isn’t it odd when an accused stalker is in handcuffs, being taken away by the cops, yet smiles for the cameras?”
He also retweeted a follower who joked, “This is irrefutable proof that nothing good can ever come from the movie Pluto Nash!”
Baldwin was granted a temporary order of protection from Sabourin.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Get Rihanna's Sexy Windblown Hairstyle
- LeAnn Rimes' Pregnancy Rumors
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- The Best Hair In Hollywood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction