Alec Baldwin’s Record-Setting SNL Hosting Gig Gets Hijacked By Steve Martin [VIDEO]
12:47 am, September 25th, 2011VIDEO
Alec Baldwin began Season 37 of “Saturday Night Live” by noting in his monologue that he has now set an “SNL” record by hosting the show 16 times, beating his It’s Complicated costar Steve Martin‘s record of 15 times.
Enter Martin, who wanted to make sure Baldwin wasn’t beating him using steroids or any performance-enhancing drugs.
And in order to test Baldwin, Martin said he brought an expert on drug use.
Enter Seth Rogen.
Martin makes Baldwin go behind a medical screen and give a urine test.
The results are, well, interesting.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Baldwin’s monologue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!