Alec Baldwin’s Record-Setting SNL Hosting Gig Gets Hijacked By Steve Martin [VIDEO]
12:47 am, September 25th, 2011VIDEO
Alec Baldwin began Season 37 of “Saturday Night Live” by noting in his monologue that he has now set an “SNL” record by hosting the show 16 times, beating his It’s Complicated costar Steve Martin‘s record of 15 times.
Enter Martin, who wanted to make sure Baldwin wasn’t beating him using steroids or any performance-enhancing drugs.
And in order to test Baldwin, Martin said he brought an expert on drug use.
Enter Seth Rogen.
Martin makes Baldwin go behind a medical screen and give a urine test.
The results are, well, interesting.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think of Baldwin’s monologue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum