Alec Baldwin “Very Disappointed” Shia LaBeouf Leaked Their Private Emails
1:44 pm, February 22nd, 2013
Speaking with The New York Times, Baldwin says he’s “very disappointed” that LaBeouf chose to publish their correspondence.
“[Regardless] of what people feel about the events that happened, you expect communications to be private, because everyone wants this process to be as collegial as possible. Everyone is very sad about what’s happened,” explains Baldwin.
LaBeouf’s sudden departure earlier this week raised speculation about behind-the-scenes drama, especially after the Transformers star leaked his correspondence with Baldwin, co-star Tom Sturridge, and director Daniel Sullivan, who referred to a “disagreeable” situation and called LaBeouf and Baldwin “incompatible.”
Late Thursday, Baldwin added on Twitter, “People keep asking me to comment about our recent issues at @OrphansonBway. My comment is: We have Ben Foster.”
Foster has been announced as LaBeouf’s replacement in Orphans, about brothers who kidnap a rich businessman played by Baldwin.
Meanwhile, it’s been revealed that much of LaBeouf’s philosophical emailed apology to Sullivan was directly lifted from a 2009 Esquire essay by Tom Chiarella.
Who says all Broadway drama has to be on the stage?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!