Alec Baldwin “Very Disappointed” Shia LaBeouf Leaked Their Private Emails
1:44 pm, February 22nd, 2013
Speaking with The New York Times, Baldwin says he’s “very disappointed” that LaBeouf chose to publish their correspondence.
“[Regardless] of what people feel about the events that happened, you expect communications to be private, because everyone wants this process to be as collegial as possible. Everyone is very sad about what’s happened,” explains Baldwin.
LaBeouf’s sudden departure earlier this week raised speculation about behind-the-scenes drama, especially after the Transformers star leaked his correspondence with Baldwin, co-star Tom Sturridge, and director Daniel Sullivan, who referred to a “disagreeable” situation and called LaBeouf and Baldwin “incompatible.”
Late Thursday, Baldwin added on Twitter, “People keep asking me to comment about our recent issues at @OrphansonBway. My comment is: We have Ben Foster.”
Foster has been announced as LaBeouf’s replacement in Orphans, about brothers who kidnap a rich businessman played by Baldwin.
Meanwhile, it’s been revealed that much of LaBeouf’s philosophical emailed apology to Sullivan was directly lifted from a 2009 Esquire essay by Tom Chiarella.
Who says all Broadway drama has to be on the stage?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z