Alec Baldwin Gets Into THREE Paparazzi Confrontations In One Day (VIDEO)
3:55 pm, November 15th, 2013VIDEO
It’s another bad day for Alec Baldwin.
The actor, who on Thursday hurled a homophobic slur at a photographer, got into three separate confrontations with New York paparazzi and reporters on Friday.
First, Baldwin threatened a FOX5 reporter outside his Manhattan apartment, telling the man, “If you’re still here when my wife and kid come out, you’re going to have a big problem, you know that don’t ya?”
Then, the “30 Rock” star pushed another photographer into a car on the street and smacked the camera out of his hand.
Later in the day, Baldwin reemed out a female reporter whom his wife Hilaria Thomas accused of almost hitting her in the face with a microphone.
The actor then hit a parked car while trying to drive away from the crowd of photographers.
All three incidents were captured on camera by TMZ.
Clearly, the paparazzi are goading Baldwin to get a reaction out of him, but the star just continues to take the bait.
Check out video of the third confrontation below.
What do you think of Baldwin’s meltdown?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress