Alec Baldwin Gets Into THREE Paparazzi Confrontations In One Day (VIDEO)
3:55 pm, November 15th, 2013VIDEO
It’s another bad day for Alec Baldwin.
The actor, who on Thursday hurled a homophobic slur at a photographer, got into three separate confrontations with New York paparazzi and reporters on Friday.
First, Baldwin threatened a FOX5 reporter outside his Manhattan apartment, telling the man, “If you’re still here when my wife and kid come out, you’re going to have a big problem, you know that don’t ya?”
Then, the “30 Rock” star pushed another photographer into a car on the street and smacked the camera out of his hand.
Later in the day, Baldwin reemed out a female reporter whom his wife Hilaria Thomas accused of almost hitting her in the face with a microphone.
The actor then hit a parked car while trying to drive away from the crowd of photographers.
All three incidents were captured on camera by TMZ.
Clearly, the paparazzi are goading Baldwin to get a reaction out of him, but the star just continues to take the bait.
Check out video of the third confrontation below.
What do you think of Baldwin’s meltdown?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court