WATCH: Alec Baldwin in Wife Hilaria’s Prenatal Yoga Video
8:43 pm, September 27th, 2013VIDEO
The Emmy winner appears in his wife’s new DVD, “Fit Mommy-to-Be Prenatal Yoga,” helping her demonstrate various exercises that require two people.
Of working with her famous hubby, Thomas says, “Sometimes I step into his world, and that was an example of him stepping into my world. He very much did what I wanted him to do.”
“I was the boss that day. We’re both very bossy people, and that day he let me be the boss,” she tells Vanity Fair.
Baldwin and Thomas welcomed baby girl Carmen last month.
Check out a clip of Baldwin’s appearance below, at the 1:00-mark!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?