Alec Baldwin Creating Radio Show
10:06 am, October 13th, 2011
The actor is teaming with New York public radio, WNYC, to create a show in which he’ll interview fellow entertainers as well as other public figures.
Baldwin tells the Associated Press that his “30 Rock” contract ends after the upcoming sixth season, and while he’s open to doing another year, he really wants “to move on to other things.”
The radio show, which will be available on podcast beginning October 24, will kick off with an interview with Michael Douglas, followed by sit-downs with Kris Jenner, Chris Rock, Kathleen Turner and Republican campaign strategist Ed Rollins.
Baldwin has also expressed interest in running for public office post-”30 Rock,” but acknowledges the segue from entertainment to politics will take time.
“I have to finish what I’m doing now and separate these two parts of my life… everything has to be on the record,” he says.
Would you be interested in listening to Baldwin’s radio show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years