Alec Baldwin Smacks New York Daily News Photographer in Violent Encounter
11:36 am, June 19th, 2012
Alec Baldwin had a violent confrontation with a photographer for the New York Daily News on Tuesday.
According to Santos, Baldwin became enraged when he saw photographers outside the building, demanding that they back up before beginning to shove and push Santos.
A second Daily News photographer captured images of the encounter.
Santos says Baldwin punched him in the chin at one point, a claim Baldwin’s camp denies.
Baldwin himself was less than apologetic on Twitter.
He wrote, “A ‘photographer’ almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning. #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court