Alec Baldwin Smacks New York Daily News Photographer in Violent Encounter
11:36 am, June 19th, 2012
Alec Baldwin had a violent confrontation with a photographer for the New York Daily News on Tuesday.
According to Santos, Baldwin became enraged when he saw photographers outside the building, demanding that they back up before beginning to shove and push Santos.
A second Daily News photographer captured images of the encounter.
Santos says Baldwin punched him in the chin at one point, a claim Baldwin’s camp denies.
Baldwin himself was less than apologetic on Twitter.
He wrote, “A ‘photographer’ almost hit me in the face with his camera this morning. #allpaparazzishouldbewaterboarded.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?