Alec Baldwin to host SNL season finale on May 15
11:49 pm, May 1st, 2010
Alec Baldwin will once again host “Saturday Night Live.”
Gossip Cop has confirmed with a source close to the production that Baldwin will host this year’s season finale on May 15.
And 15 is also the number of times Baldwin will have hosted the sketch comedy show, tying him with his Oscars co-host Steve Martin for the record.
Up first, though, is next week’s host, Betty White.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!