Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Set to Wed End of June at Famed Catholic Church
8:37 am, June 13th, 2012
The “30 Rock” star and his fiancee will be married at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, a centuries-old Manhattan landmark that has been used in classic films including “The Godfather” and “Mean Streets.”
Baldwin and Thomas became engaged in April.
Last month, Gossip Cop debunked reports that had the couple eloping in Europe after the Cannes Film Festival.
Baldwin and Kim Basinger were married from 1993 to 2001.
It is Thomas’ first marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2