Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Set to Wed End of June at Famed Catholic Church
8:37 am, June 13th, 2012
The “30 Rock” star and his fiancee will be married at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, a centuries-old Manhattan landmark that has been used in classic films including “The Godfather” and “Mean Streets.”
Baldwin and Thomas became engaged in April.
Last month, Gossip Cop debunked reports that had the couple eloping in Europe after the Cannes Film Festival.
Baldwin and Kim Basinger were married from 1993 to 2001.
It is Thomas’ first marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?