Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Set to Wed End of June at Famed Catholic Church
8:37 am, June 13th, 2012
The “30 Rock” star and his fiancee will be married at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, a centuries-old Manhattan landmark that has been used in classic films including “The Godfather” and “Mean Streets.”
Baldwin and Thomas became engaged in April.
Last month, Gossip Cop debunked reports that had the couple eloping in Europe after the Cannes Film Festival.
Baldwin and Kim Basinger were married from 1993 to 2001.
It is Thomas’ first marriage.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game