Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Tie the Knot!
9:05 pm, June 30th, 2012
The couple exchanged vows at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in front of guests, including the actor’s daughter Ireland, his brothers Billy and Stephen, and friends Woody Allen, Mariska Hargitay, and Tina Fey.
The bride wore a silk magnolia trumpet Amsale gown with cap sleeves and a keyhole back neckline accented with crystal buttons.
Baldwin wore Tom Ford.
The couple later celebrated with a reception at the NYU Kimmel Center.
Baldwin and Thomas, who’s taking the actor’s last name, became engaged in April.
The “30 Rock” star was previously married to Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2001.
This is Thomas’ first marriage.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery