Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Tie the Knot!
9:05 pm, June 30th, 2012
The couple exchanged vows at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in front of guests, including the actor’s daughter Ireland, his brothers Billy and Stephen, and friends Woody Allen, Mariska Hargitay, and Tina Fey.
The bride wore a silk magnolia trumpet Amsale gown with cap sleeves and a keyhole back neckline accented with crystal buttons.
Baldwin wore Tom Ford.
The couple later celebrated with a reception at the NYU Kimmel Center.
Baldwin and Thomas, who’s taking the actor’s last name, became engaged in April.
The “30 Rock” star was previously married to Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2001.
This is Thomas’ first marriage.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents