Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Thomas Tie the Knot!
9:05 pm, June 30th, 2012
The couple exchanged vows at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in front of guests, including the actor’s daughter Ireland, his brothers Billy and Stephen, and friends Woody Allen, Mariska Hargitay, and Tina Fey.
The bride wore a silk magnolia trumpet Amsale gown with cap sleeves and a keyhole back neckline accented with crystal buttons.
Baldwin wore Tom Ford.
The couple later celebrated with a reception at the NYU Kimmel Center.
Baldwin and Thomas, who’s taking the actor’s last name, became engaged in April.
The “30 Rock” star was previously married to Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2001.
This is Thomas’ first marriage.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!