WATCH: Alec Baldwin Alleged “Punch” Victim Reveals He Met With Prosecutors
1:40 pm, June 21st, 2012VIDEO
Marcus Santos, the New York Daily News photographer who had a run-in with Alec Baldwin on Tuesday, appeared on “Good Morning America” on Thursday, and it was revealed that he spoke to detectives and prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office for two hours.
With his attorney sitting next to him, Santos said — contrary to Baldwin’s claims — that the “30 Rock” star “threw a punch.”
The photographer said he moved back to soften the blow, which Santos claims hit him on the chin.
Santos’ lawyer said his client met with prosectors in the Manhattan D.A.’s office because “he wants justice,” and he wants “Baldwin to be held accountable,” for what they feel should be a charge of “assault.”
The Daily News staffer said he’s a “news photographer,” and doesn’t ordinarily photograph celebrities, but had been called off one assignment and asked to shoot Baldwin.
When questioned about what he would say to the actor, Santos replied, “I have nothing to say to him… I’m just feeling so embarrassed for what he did to me.”
He explained, “I like to take picture[s], my picture[s] be on the front page — not me on the front page.”
“I don’t want to be a part of the news,” added Santos.
What do you think of Santos’ comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage