Alec Baldwin Cries While Testifying Against Alleged Stalker Genevieve Sabourin
4:33 pm, November 12th, 2013
The “30 Rock” actor said he had dinner with Sabourin as a favor to a friend, and that soon after she began barraging him with dozens of voicemails and emails a day.
Baldwin also testified that Sabourin threatened to attend his now-wife Hilaria Baldwin’s yoga class and show up at his homes.
“It was nightmarish,” he said through tears.
Sabourin was arrested outside of the star’s New York apartment last April.
During the trial, Sabourin repeatedly interrupted Baldwin, accusing him of “lying” and screaming, “REALLY?!” when he said they never had a romantic relationship.
Gossip Cop will continue to follow the trial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents