Alec Baldwin Chases Photographer, Reportedly Calls Him “C**ksucking F*g”
2:25 pm, November 14th, 2013
Alec Baldwin had a heated encounter with a paparazzi photographer on Thursday, reportedly calling the man a “c**ksucking f*g” after the paparazzo got too close to Baldwin’s wife Hilaria and their baby, says TMZ.
Earlier in the day, the actor won a court victory against his stalker Genevieve Sabourin – but Baldwin was less than happy when a cameraman ambushed his family near his New York apartment.
In footage taken of the incident, Baldwin can be seen threatening the photographer (although there’s no physical contact) and then, as he walks back to his car, muttering an expletive that TMZ says sounds like a homophobic slur.
Baldwin denied on Twitter that he used an anti-gay slur.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage