Alec Baldwin Chases Photographer, Reportedly Calls Him “C**ksucking F*g”
2:25 pm, November 14th, 2013
Alec Baldwin had a heated encounter with a paparazzi photographer on Thursday, reportedly calling the man a “c**ksucking f*g” after the paparazzo got too close to Baldwin’s wife Hilaria and their baby, says TMZ.
Earlier in the day, the actor won a court victory against his stalker Genevieve Sabourin – but Baldwin was less than happy when a cameraman ambushed his family near his New York apartment.
In footage taken of the incident, Baldwin can be seen threatening the photographer (although there’s no physical contact) and then, as he walks back to his car, muttering an expletive that TMZ says sounds like a homophobic slur.
Baldwin denied on Twitter that he used an anti-gay slur.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miranda Kerr's Life Without Orlando Is Better Than Ever
- Will Kourtney and Scott Finally Tie The Knot?
- Amy Poehler: The World's Best Sales Girl?
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets