Alec Baldwin and New Wife Hilaria Thomas Expecting Baby?
10:15 am, August 28th, 2012
The paper says that guests at a benefit in the Hamptons on Saturday were “buzzing” about what they thought was a “new baby bump” on Thomas.
And one so-called “insider” at the event tells the Post that Baldwin’s yoga instructor wife “wasn’t drinking.”
“She’s not overeating, she’s infanticipating!” adds the source.
Soon after the baby bump rumors surfaced, however, Thomas took to Twitter to not only deny she’s expecting, but also to blast the media for the affects that such careless reporting can have on young women.
Baldwin’s love wrote, “Shld rumors that Im pregnant give me a cmplx about my waistline?1of the biggest culprits in the eating disorder epidemic is the media #shame.”
She also posted a photo (below) from the day “people alleged I was pregnant,” saying, “How slim do u have to be? This is a serious problem in society.”
Thomas went on to tell followers, “How about this: when I’m pregnant, I’ll tell you… Deal?”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"