Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Welcome Baby Girl Carmen Gabriela!
8:06 pm, August 23rd, 2013
Alec Baldwin is a new dad again!
The “30 Rock” star and wife Hilaria welcomed a baby girl in New York on Friday.
“We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our daughter Carmen Gabriela,” tweeted the new mom.
She added, “She is absolutely perfect.”
It’s the first child for the couple, who tied the knot last June.
The pair announced the pregnancy in February.
Alec also has a 17-year-old daughter, Ireland, with ex-wife Kim Basinger.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage