Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Welcome Baby Girl Carmen Gabriela!
8:06 pm, August 23rd, 2013
Alec Baldwin is a new dad again!
The “30 Rock” star and wife Hilaria welcomed a baby girl in New York on Friday.
“We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our daughter Carmen Gabriela,” tweeted the new mom.
She added, “She is absolutely perfect.”
It’s the first child for the couple, who tied the knot last June.
The pair announced the pregnancy in February.
Alec also has a 17-year-old daughter, Ireland, with ex-wife Kim Basinger.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?