Alan Ritchson Playing Gloss in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
1:13 pm, August 9th, 2012
Alan Ritchson has been cast as Gloss in The Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire, Lionsgate announced on Thursday.
Gloss is a former career tribute from District 1 who is thrown into the Quarter Quell along with his sister Cashmere.
Ritchson is best known for his roles on FX’s “Blue Mountain State” and “Smallville.”
He joins additional new cast members Philip Seymour Hoffman (Plutarch Heavensbee), Sam Claflin (Finnick Odair), Jena Malone (Johanna Mason), Lynn Cohen (Mags), Bruno Gunn (Brutus) and Amanda Plummer (Wiress).
Catching Fire is set to hit theaters in November 2013.
Do you think Ritchson is a good choice for Gloss?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?