Al Roker Oversleeps, Misses Morning Show
9:32 am, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Al Roker overslept and missed a morning show for the first time ever on Tuesday.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The usually reliable TV personality slept too late to host “Wake Up with Al” on the Weather Channel, eventually making it to the “Today” show in time to be mocked by his co-anchors.
“After 39 years, it happened. I overslept and missed a show. Missed #WUWA. But will be on time for @today,” tweeted an embarrassed Roker at 5:41 a.m.
Later, while yawning at the “Today” desk, he tweeted a Vine video (see below), writing, “Morning, Sleepyhead. Overslept and missed #wuwa Here on time for TODAY.”
Check out his recap of the early morning drama below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage