Al Roker Oversleeps, Misses Morning Show
9:32 am, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Al Roker overslept and missed a morning show for the first time ever on Tuesday.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The usually reliable TV personality slept too late to host “Wake Up with Al” on the Weather Channel, eventually making it to the “Today” show in time to be mocked by his co-anchors.
“After 39 years, it happened. I overslept and missed a show. Missed #WUWA. But will be on time for @today,” tweeted an embarrassed Roker at 5:41 a.m.
Later, while yawning at the “Today” desk, he tweeted a Vine video (see below), writing, “Morning, Sleepyhead. Overslept and missed #wuwa Here on time for TODAY.”
Check out his recap of the early morning drama below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting