Al Roker Oversleeps, Misses Morning Show
9:32 am, August 6th, 2013VIDEO
Al Roker overslept and missed a morning show for the first time ever on Tuesday.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The usually reliable TV personality slept too late to host “Wake Up with Al” on the Weather Channel, eventually making it to the “Today” show in time to be mocked by his co-anchors.
“After 39 years, it happened. I overslept and missed a show. Missed #WUWA. But will be on time for @today,” tweeted an embarrassed Roker at 5:41 a.m.
Later, while yawning at the “Today” desk, he tweeted a Vine video (see below), writing, “Morning, Sleepyhead. Overslept and missed #wuwa Here on time for TODAY.”
Check out his recap of the early morning drama below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs