Al Roker Yells At Obama For Inauguration “Interview,” Gets Biden Handshake (VIDEO)
5:22 pm, January 21st, 2013VIDEO
His tactics were not exactly sophisticated.
As the President and First Lady walked the parade route through Washington, D.C. following the Inaugural address, Roker’s NBC News colleagues egged him on, gently mocking Roker’s attempts to land a big “exclusive” with Obama.
When Obama drew near, Roker screamed at him from behind a barricade, trying to get his attention with yells of “Mr. President! Mr. President! Mr. President! How’s it going?”
Eventually, Obama turned around and gave Roker a thumbs-up, indicated that he was doing well, and even commented on the weather.
Then things got even more exciting for the “Today Show” meteorologist.
When Joe Biden walked by on the route, Roker managed to get the newly re-inaugurated Vice President to run over for a handshake.
None of it seemed to stop Roker’s co-workers from teasing him.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video