Al Michaels Arrested For Drunk Driving
9:39 am, April 21st, 2013
Al Michaels was busted on Friday for suspicion of DUI.
The legendary sportscaster was picked up just before 10 p.m. at a checkpoint in Santa Monica, where he failed a sobriety test and was then arrested.
He was released in the early morning hours of Saturday on his own recognizance, reports TMZ.
Michael’s blew a .08, which is the legal limit, when given a Breathalyzer.
He’s scheduled to appear in court on June 26.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna