AJ McLean Enters Rehab
12:51 pm, January 13th, 2011
AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys has entered rehab.
“For personal reasons, I’ve checked myself into a rehab clinic. With 2011 being a busy year for Backstreet, I want to be healthy and at my best,” McLean said in a statement.
“Thank you for all of your support and respecting my family and friends’ privacy during this time.”
This summer, the group has a much-hyped tour with New Kids on the Block.
A few days ago, McLean made reference to the rehab stint on Twitter.
“Its gonna be a great year! I love u all and wish me luck! I start my sober journey tomm!” wrote the performer on January 9.
The next day McLean tweeted, “See u on the other side!”
McLean has been in rehab multiple times before, fighting addiction to alcohol and cocaine in 2001 and 2002.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 12 Celebrities Who Were Friends Before Fame