Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Ties the Knot
11:26 am, December 18th, 2011
The Backstreet Boy singer and his bride exchanged vows at the swanky Beverly Hills Hotel.
In attendance were his bandmates Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and Kevin Richardson. Also there to share the special occasion were Kathy Griffin and New Kids on the Block singer Joey McIntyre.
We’re told celeb photographer Tyler Shields officiated the wedding, which was held under a white hydrangea and rose-filled tent on the hotel’s property.
After the ceremony, the guests moved into one of the hotel’s ballrooms for dinner and dancing.
It was a great way for McLean to end 2011, which began with him checking into rehab.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Iggy Azalea Brings Back The 90's in a Big Way
- Russell Simmons Reveals What Co-Parenting is Like with Kimora Lee
- 11 Stars Who Had Plastic Surgery Before 30
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely Does Date Night in Boyfriend Jeans