Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Ties the Knot
11:26 am, December 18th, 2011
The Backstreet Boy singer and his bride exchanged vows at the swanky Beverly Hills Hotel.
In attendance were his bandmates Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and Kevin Richardson. Also there to share the special occasion were Kathy Griffin and New Kids on the Block singer Joey McIntyre.
We’re told celeb photographer Tyler Shields officiated the wedding, which was held under a white hydrangea and rose-filled tent on the hotel’s property.
After the ceremony, the guests moved into one of the hotel’s ballrooms for dinner and dancing.
It was a great way for McLean to end 2011, which began with him checking into rehab.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet