A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys Welcomes Baby Girl!
6:29 pm, November 27th, 2012
A.J. McLean is a dad!
The Backstreet Boys singer and his wife Rochelle Karidis welcomed a baby daughter named Ava Jaymes on Tuesday.
McLean revealed the news in an announcement on his official site.
“We are so in love with our bundle of joy and happy to have started our family now,” he said in the message.
Ava Jaymes arrived at 4:51 a.m. in Los Angeles, weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces.
McLean and Karidis got married last December.
In April, they announced that they were expecting a baby in a YouTube video, later revealing her gender and name on Twitter.
Congrats to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court