A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys Welcomes Baby Girl!
6:29 pm, November 27th, 2012
A.J. McLean is a dad!
The Backstreet Boys singer and his wife Rochelle Karidis welcomed a baby daughter named Ava Jaymes on Tuesday.
McLean revealed the news in an announcement on his official site.
“We are so in love with our bundle of joy and happy to have started our family now,” he said in the message.
Ava Jaymes arrived at 4:51 a.m. in Los Angeles, weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces.
McLean and Karidis got married last December.
In April, they announced that they were expecting a baby in a YouTube video, later revealing her gender and name on Twitter.
Congrats to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting