A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys Welcomes Baby Girl!
6:29 pm, November 27th, 2012
A.J. McLean is a dad!
The Backstreet Boys singer and his wife Rochelle Karidis welcomed a baby daughter named Ava Jaymes on Tuesday.
McLean revealed the news in an announcement on his official site.
“We are so in love with our bundle of joy and happy to have started our family now,” he said in the message.
Ava Jaymes arrived at 4:51 a.m. in Los Angeles, weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces.
McLean and Karidis got married last December.
In April, they announced that they were expecting a baby in a YouTube video, later revealing her gender and name on Twitter.
Congrats to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Alec Baldwin's Daughter Ireland Shows Off Bikini Bod
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna