A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys Welcomes Baby Girl!
6:29 pm, November 27th, 2012
A.J. McLean is a dad!
The Backstreet Boys singer and his wife Rochelle Karidis welcomed a baby daughter named Ava Jaymes on Tuesday.
McLean revealed the news in an announcement on his official site.
“We are so in love with our bundle of joy and happy to have started our family now,” he said in the message.
Ava Jaymes arrived at 4:51 a.m. in Los Angeles, weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces.
McLean and Karidis got married last December.
In April, they announced that they were expecting a baby in a YouTube video, later revealing her gender and name on Twitter.
Congrats to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z