Aisha Tyler Opens Up About Infertility Struggle: “We Decided to Stop” (VIDEO)
2:42 pm, September 13th, 2013VIDEO
Aisha Tyler opened up about her infertility struggle on “The Talk.”
The TV personality became emotional while describing how she and husband Jeff Tietjens have “decided to stop” after trying to conceive.
Host revelations this week have included Sharon Osbourne talking about her fling with Jay Leno, Julie Chen explaining her plastic surgery, and Sara Gilbert discussing how she came to terms with her sexuality.
Check out the emotional video of Tyler’s segment below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank