Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Trial Verdict: Jury Finds AEG Live NOT Liable
6:44 pm, October 2nd, 2013
Katherine Jackson and the star’s three kids sued the concert promoting company in 2010, claiming it negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray in whose care Jackson was in, and overworked him during his “This Is It” tour rehearsals.
A jury on Wednesday concluded that AEG Live did hire Dr. Murray, but that he was not incompetent in his care of the pop star.
The singer died of a propofol overdose on June 25, 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails