Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Trial Verdict: Jury Finds AEG Live NOT Liable
6:44 pm, October 2nd, 2013
Katherine Jackson and the star’s three kids sued the concert promoting company in 2010, claiming it negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray in whose care Jackson was in, and overworked him during his “This Is It” tour rehearsals.
A jury on Wednesday concluded that AEG Live did hire Dr. Murray, but that he was not incompetent in his care of the pop star.
The singer died of a propofol overdose on June 25, 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!