Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Trial Verdict: Jury Finds AEG Live NOT Liable
6:44 pm, October 2nd, 2013
Katherine Jackson and the star’s three kids sued the concert promoting company in 2010, claiming it negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray in whose care Jackson was in, and overworked him during his “This Is It” tour rehearsals.
A jury on Wednesday concluded that AEG Live did hire Dr. Murray, but that he was not incompetent in his care of the pop star.
The singer died of a propofol overdose on June 25, 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014