Real Housewives’s Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Separate
9:48 am, July 30th, 2012
Nassif filed for a legal separation at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday.
The plastic surgeon has asked for joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s three young sons.
Maloof and Nassif are notorious for their constant bickering on the Bravo series, but otherwise their relationship seemed to be mostly good-natured.
Maloof is said to be onboard with the separation.
It’s not yet clear whether their breakup will be featured on the upcoming season three of “Real Housewives.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting