Real Housewives’s Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif Separate
9:48 am, July 30th, 2012
Nassif filed for a legal separation at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday.
The plastic surgeon has asked for joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s three young sons.
Maloof and Nassif are notorious for their constant bickering on the Bravo series, but otherwise their relationship seemed to be mostly good-natured.
Maloof is said to be onboard with the separation.
It’s not yet clear whether their breakup will be featured on the upcoming season three of “Real Housewives.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank