REPORT: Adrienne Maloof Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Paul Nassif
4:00 pm, September 20th, 2012
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star has accused Nassif of being physically abusive to their three sons, and now, a judge has granted Maloof and her kids a temporary restraining order against Nassif, according to TMZ.
Maloof was given temporary custody of the children by a judge on Wednesday after she alleged Nassif had choked one of the boys last week and spanked another on a separate occasion.
On Thursday, the same judge ordered Nassif to stay 100 yards away from Maloof and the kids.
Nassif’s lawyer vehemently denies the abuse allegations, saying, “It is a sad day when parents have to stoop to the level of making false allegations against another parent.”
The pair are set to be in court on October 9 to determine whether the custody arrangement and restraining order will be made permanent.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years