REPORT: Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif of Real Housewives File for Divorce
2:15 pm, August 28th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported, Nassif filed for legal separation last month.
On Tuesday, Maloof took the next step, filing a divorce petition that cites “irreconcilable differences,” according to TMZ.
Nassif, who requested joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s three sons in his separation documents, also points to “irreconcilable differences” in his own petition, which notes that he and Maloof have a prenuptial agreement.
Maloof and Nassif married in 2002.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents