REPORT: Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif of Real Housewives File for Divorce
2:15 pm, August 28th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported, Nassif filed for legal separation last month.
On Tuesday, Maloof took the next step, filing a divorce petition that cites “irreconcilable differences,” according to TMZ.
Nassif, who requested joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s three sons in his separation documents, also points to “irreconcilable differences” in his own petition, which notes that he and Maloof have a prenuptial agreement.
Maloof and Nassif married in 2002.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us