Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif Announce Divorce Settlement, Slam Rumors
12:27 pm, November 8th, 2012
They married in 2002 and have three sons.
In a joint statement sent to Gossip Cop, Maloof and Nassif announce that they’ve reached a settlement, while also countering exaggerated reports about the ugliness of the split.
“We’re happy to announce we have reached agreement on a settlement that we are both very pleased with,” says the former couple.
They continue, “Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months.”
Maloof and Nassif add, “We want the best for each other and we’re confident we can help each other make a continuing positive impact with our children. We’re happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents.”
“Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible,” say the pair.
They conclude, “We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down