Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif Announce Divorce Settlement, Slam Rumors
12:27 pm, November 8th, 2012
They married in 2002 and have three sons.
In a joint statement sent to Gossip Cop, Maloof and Nassif announce that they’ve reached a settlement, while also countering exaggerated reports about the ugliness of the split.
“We’re happy to announce we have reached agreement on a settlement that we are both very pleased with,” says the former couple.
They continue, “Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months.”
Maloof and Nassif add, “We want the best for each other and we’re confident we can help each other make a continuing positive impact with our children. We’re happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents.”
“Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible,” say the pair.
They conclude, “We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man