Adrienne Maloof, Paul Nassif Announce Divorce Settlement, Slam Rumors
12:27 pm, November 8th, 2012
They married in 2002 and have three sons.
In a joint statement sent to Gossip Cop, Maloof and Nassif announce that they’ve reached a settlement, while also countering exaggerated reports about the ugliness of the split.
“We’re happy to announce we have reached agreement on a settlement that we are both very pleased with,” says the former couple.
They continue, “Divorce is a painful process under any circumstance and certainly more painful under the constant glare of the media spotlight. There has been so much untrue negative innuendo and destructive rumors beyond our control the past few months.”
Maloof and Nassif add, “We want the best for each other and we’re confident we can help each other make a continuing positive impact with our children. We’re happy to be moving forward with our lives in a positive way not only individually but as co-parents.”
“Our goal is for our children to have stable and nurturing relationships with both of us so we can all find as much happiness as possible,” say the pair.
They conclude, “We appreciate the good wishes we continue to receive from our supporters around the world.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank