MAG: Adrienne Maloof Fears Brandi Glanville Might Kill Her
4:15 pm, February 24th, 2012
Well, this certainly is the most ridiculous story to come across our desk this week.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The mag says, “Things have gotten so ugly” between the housewives that Bravo producers “have had to call in extra security to keep the two women from brawling in public.”
Maloof supposedly “requested the security,” allegedly claiming “she fears for her life because Brandi is unstable and capable of anything, even killing her!”
Glanville is a model and a reality star, not a lunatic with a penchant for violence.
And Maloof and Glanville have already made up since the tiff they had during the reunion show.
Also, the season wrapped weeks ago, so the claim that Bravo hired security to keep the women apart is completely inaccurate (and poorly researched).
Regardless, a source involved with the show tells Gossip Cop the tale is “total nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret