MAG: Adrienne Maloof Fears Brandi Glanville Might Kill Her
4:15 pm, February 24th, 2012
Well, this certainly is the most ridiculous story to come across our desk this week.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The mag says, “Things have gotten so ugly” between the housewives that Bravo producers “have had to call in extra security to keep the two women from brawling in public.”
Maloof supposedly “requested the security,” allegedly claiming “she fears for her life because Brandi is unstable and capable of anything, even killing her!”
Glanville is a model and a reality star, not a lunatic with a penchant for violence.
And Maloof and Glanville have already made up since the tiff they had during the reunion show.
Also, the season wrapped weeks ago, so the claim that Bravo hired security to keep the women apart is completely inaccurate (and poorly researched).
Regardless, a source involved with the show tells Gossip Cop the tale is “total nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails