MAG: Adrienne Maloof Fears Brandi Glanville Might Kill Her
4:15 pm, February 24th, 2012
Well, this certainly is the most ridiculous story to come across our desk this week.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The mag says, “Things have gotten so ugly” between the housewives that Bravo producers “have had to call in extra security to keep the two women from brawling in public.”
Maloof supposedly “requested the security,” allegedly claiming “she fears for her life because Brandi is unstable and capable of anything, even killing her!”
Glanville is a model and a reality star, not a lunatic with a penchant for violence.
And Maloof and Glanville have already made up since the tiff they had during the reunion show.
Also, the season wrapped weeks ago, so the claim that Bravo hired security to keep the women apart is completely inaccurate (and poorly researched).
Regardless, a source involved with the show tells Gossip Cop the tale is “total nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court