Adrienne Bailon: I Made Up Fake Boyfriend So Rob Kardashian Would Stop Calling
6:01 pm, July 30th, 2013VIDEO
Rob Kardashian sure has been unlucky in love.
On a 2010 episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Kardashian read an email from Bailon’s supposed new boyfriend, telling him to stop calling his ex-girlfriend.
But Bailon revealed she made up the guy on the daytime talk show “The Real.”
The singer shared, “I was my own fake boyfriend,” explaining, “That [email] was written by me and my girl sitting on the sofa one day deciding to ourselves, ‘Well, how can we make him stop calling me?’”
Bailon added, “I got left alone. I think it worked!”
The Cheetah Girl and Kardashian dated from 2008 to 2010.
Bailon dumped the reality star when he cheated on her.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Bailon’s ploy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet