Adele: “I Don’t Want to Be a Celebrity” (VIDEO)
1:51 pm, May 10th, 2012VIDEO
Adele is slated to perform in a live NBC broadcast on June 5, and she sat down with “Today” show host Matt Lauer ahead of her performance to discuss fame, her vocal cord surgery and the ridiculous rumors that go hand-in-hand with her celebrity.
The “Someone Like You” singer tells Lauer, “I don’t want to be a celebrity… I don’t want to be in people’s faces, you know, constantly on covers of magazine that I haven’t even known I’m on.”
She says the craziest rumor she’s heard about herself so far is, “I was adopting an Ethiopian child… that’s not true.”
The humble star admits, “I just wanna make music. I don’t want anyone chatting about me, really.”
Check out a clip from the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of