Adele Does NOT Have Throat Cancer
11:31 am, October 31st, 2011
Adele does NOT have throat cancer.
A rumor swept Twitter and other social media on Sunday, claiming the singer’s health woes stemmed from cancer.
Fans were understandably upset.
But the rumor is not true.
A rep for Adele said Monday, “We would like to reiterate that Adele is to undergo surgery for a hemorrhaged vocal chord. All reports regarding any other condition are 100 percent false.”
As Gossip Cop reported last week, the singer will have an operation to alleviate the problem.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Wendy Williams Trashes Beyonce: Find Out Why
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- How to Dress Like Ariana Grande
- Tina Turner to Give Up US Passport
- Kim Kardashian Begs for Divorce Before Baby Comes
- William and Kate Take Prince George To Family Christmas Lunch
- Kanye West Slams Grammys
- Moving to Vegas: Boyz II Men Announce Residency
- Demi Moore's Unacceptable New Beauty Campaign
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks