Adele Does NOT Have Throat Cancer
11:31 am, October 31st, 2011
Adele does NOT have throat cancer.
A rumor swept Twitter and other social media on Sunday, claiming the singer’s health woes stemmed from cancer.
Fans were understandably upset.
But the rumor is not true.
A rep for Adele said Monday, “We would like to reiterate that Adele is to undergo surgery for a hemorrhaged vocal chord. All reports regarding any other condition are 100 percent false.”
As Gossip Cop reported last week, the singer will have an operation to alleviate the problem.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage