TAB: Christina Aguilera’s “Secret Weight Mentor” is Adele
9:30 am, October 25th, 2012
According to the supermarket tabloid, Aguilera, “distraught over the pounds she packed on recently,” allegedly “found inspiration in full-figured Adele’s raging success despite the British songbird’s adamant refusal to jump on the diet bandwagon.”
The singers’ friendship supposedly dates back to February when, “after seeing how polished Adele was at the Grammys despite her plump figure, Christina reached out to her.”
“Now,” claims a “source” for the Enquirer, “Adele has become Christina’s secret weight mentor, calling her regularly to dish on dieting horror stories and offer advice on clothes that better flatter a fuller figure.”
Aguilera “idolizes Adele not just for musical chops and talent, but also because she won’t bow to industry pressure to lose weight,” adds the tab’s supposed insider.
And “The Voice” coach has become “one of Adele’s very few Hollywood friends,” says the mag.
“They joke all the time about how they’re forming a fat girls singing club to support other musicians struggling with weight issues,” claims the Enquirer.
All of this, however, is a big, fat lie.
A source close to Aguilera tells Gossip Cop that the mag’s story is entirely “false.”
Despite the National Enquirer’s continued fixation on Aguilera’s size, its claims still carry no weight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?