WATCH: Adele Sings Post-Surgery
10:35 am, February 10th, 2012VIDEO
In a clip from Sunday’s “60 Minutes,” the singer wows Anderson Cooper with an a cappella rendition of her hit “Rolling in the Deep.”
SEE VIDEO BELOW
Adele appears to have recovered remarkably from the November surgery that sidelined her for several months after doctors found polyps on her vocal chords.
But, as she tells Cooper, she’s not completely out of the woods yet.
Adele risks re-injuring herself if she sings too much.
“If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again,” she says.
The risk, however, won’t stop Adele from taking the stage Sunday for a much-anticipated performance at the Grammy Awards.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks