Adam Sandler, Katherine Heigl Top Forbes Most Overpaid Actors of 2013 List
11:51 am, December 10th, 2013PHOTOS
The magazine gathered its data by comparing the actors’ salaries for their last three films with Box Office grosses and studio budgets.
Sandler’s Jack & Jill grossed only $150 million and cost $80 million to make, while That’s My Boy made only $57 million and cost $70 million to make.
Heigl made the list for her Box Office failures such as One For the Money and Killers, while Witherspoon’s flops include This Means War and How Do You Know.
All three stars were also on the round-up last year.
See who else is on the list below!
For a more in-depth explanation of the methodology and how each of the stars found his or herself on the list, head over to Forbes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'