Adam Sandler, Katherine Heigl Top Forbes Most Overpaid Actors of 2013 List
11:51 am, December 10th, 2013PHOTOS
The magazine gathered its data by comparing the actors’ salaries for their last three films with Box Office grosses and studio budgets.
Sandler’s Jack & Jill grossed only $150 million and cost $80 million to make, while That’s My Boy made only $57 million and cost $70 million to make.
Heigl made the list for her Box Office failures such as One For the Money and Killers, while Witherspoon’s flops include This Means War and How Do You Know.
All three stars were also on the round-up last year.
See who else is on the list below!
For a more in-depth explanation of the methodology and how each of the stars found his or herself on the list, head over to Forbes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents