Adam Sandler NOT Dead in Accident
6:00 pm, September 9th, 2012
Adam Sandler is the victim of a revived death hoax.
According to the unfunny “prank” site Global Associated News, “Actor Adam Sandler is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – September 9, 2012.”
The phony accident allegedly occurred in Zermatt, Switzerland.
It is 100% false.
Sandler is alive and well.
Channing Tatum was victimized by the exact same rumor earlier this weekend.
These idiotic death hoaxes are ghoulish and gross.
We hope they “die” out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress