Drew Barrymore Wants Adam Sandler As “Best Man” At Her Wedding?
2:05 pm, January 26th, 2012
The pair have become close friends over the years, and Barrymore supposedly wants her 50 First Dates and The Wedding Singer co-star to be next to her when she and Kopelman wed.
“Those two absolutely adore each other, so it only made sense to Drew that he will be right by her side playing an important role at her wedding,” says an “insider” for In Touch.
But the “best man” rumor is not the tabloid’s best effort.
It’s “not true,” a source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop.
Kopelman popped the question to Barrymore, who’s been married twice before, over the holidays.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?