People Names Adam Levine “Sexiest Man Alive,” 5 Days After Gossip Cop Scooped It!
9:17 pm, November 19th, 2013
The new issue was revealed on “The Voice” during Tuesday’s results show.
“As a musician, you have fantasies that you want to win Grammys, but I didn’t really think that this was on the table,” the singer tells the magazine.
He adds, “I was just amazed and stunned and it almost seemed like they were kidding, but they weren’t, so that’s cool.”
With his career reaching new heights, Levine admits, “This is just a really interesting time where everything seems to be heading in a certain direction. And I’m not taking any of it for granted.”
One big plan still on the agenda?
Becoming one of the sexiest husbands alive when he walks down the aisle with fiancée Behati Prinsloo.
“I didn’t think marriage was for me for a long time,” says Levine. “I was ready when I was ready. That’s about as simple as it could possibly be.”
Last week, when asked on the “Today Show” about being tapped the “Sexiest Man Alive,” Levine avoided commenting on Gossip Cop’s scoop.
Check out video of Levine’s reaction to the unveiling below.
What do you think of Levine as the 2013 pick?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank