Adam Levine Uses Paparazzi to Spread Hurricane Sandy Relief Message (PICS)
2:08 pm, November 5th, 2012
Adam Levine is doing his part to help Hurricane Sandy relief efforts — and using the paparazzi to do it.
“The Voice” judge and singer was out and about with girlfriend Behati Prinsloo in California on Sunday, drawing the attention of the photographers.
Levine used the situation to bring attention to the people who really need it — storm victims back on the East Coast.
The Maroon 5 frontman held up a handwritten sign instructing people to “Text REDCROSS to 90999″ to contribute to ongoing relief efforts in the wake of Sandy’s devastation last week.
It’s nice to see the paparazzi being used (indirectly) for good.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank