Adam Levine in Nylon Guys: “If You Don’t Get Married, You Can’t Get Divorced”
2:02 pm, April 2nd, 2013
Adam Levine is in no rush to tie the knot.
Levine and supermodel Anne V split last year, and “The Voice” personality has since been linked with other women — but it might be a while before we see him at the altar.
“I’m doing pretty well. If you don’t get married, you can’t get divorced,” he explains in the May issue Nylon Guys. “Why couldn’t we learn from the devastatingly low percentage of successful marriages that our last generation went through?”
Elsewhere in the interview, the Maroon 5 singer explains his strategy for dealing with paparazzi.
“The more you make them look like f*cking idiots, the better you are. It’s like intellectual warfare. Just don’t say anything,” reasons Levine.
And the star has no problem with reports that new “Voice” addition Shakira is making twice his salary.
He says, “She’s Shakira, dude! She’s a f*cking international superstar! I don’t care. It’s just money.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting